Mill Creek Sand & Gravel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mill Creek Sand & Gravel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, family or parental status. Mill Creek sand & Gravel will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Mill Creek Sand & Gravel encourages applicants of all ages and backgrounds.
We are always looking for great people!
If you are interested in working a career with people with a team focused on advancing the standards for safety, service, quality, and creativity – then we’d love to hear from you!
What to expect
- A company focused on hard-working employees and continued growth and success
- A flexible work environment that allows for a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit plan
Please submit an updated resume in Word/PDF format to email@example.com for all current employment opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mill Creek Sand & Gravel, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 1st Year Apprentice Mechanic - for a full description of the position please click here
- Lawn Maintenance - for a full description of the position please click here
- Sorting: Highest Rated
- Most Commented